Regardless of the occasion, Krisyn Pradas can create a customized look with the most up-to-date and modern techniques to ensure your special day or event is gorgeous, flawless and unforgettable.
- Portrait/Special Events
- Black Tie
- Makeup Instruction, Training & Buying
- Pradas can teach a client what make-up will suit them best, show them how to apply their own makeup, and take them shopping for supplies they may need/want!
Paramedical Camouflage Makeup
The purpose of camouflage makeup is to improve one’s reflective/self image and to enhance one’s self esteem*.
This form of makeup application is used to diminish and disguise various conditions on the face and body such as acne, vitiligo, varicose veins, broken capillaries, scleroderma, lupus, hyperpigmentation, etc.
It is also used for correcting congenital disorders such as birthmarks and portwine stains.
Other features of Paramedical Camouflage Makeup application include:
- Counteracting visible signs of medication, chemotherapy or disease
- Covering tattoos
- * For women, men and children.
Spray Tanning Application
Pradas believes that spray tanning is no different than makeup for the body. With her keen eye and precision to detail, she can easily make a client appear 10-20lbs thinner in just one session, while camouflaging cellulite and other imperfections
All clients are offered (should they choose to use them), disposable underwear, shower caps, sticky feet to protect the bottom of the feet, nose filters, protective eyewear, lip balm and more.
Spray-tanning services are available on site and off-site. If Pradas is making a ‘Tanning House Call’ she will bring along bring a tanning tent and a portable tanning machine. She is also able to set up wherever the client feels is best, in the comfort of their own home.
Get together with some of your friends for some fun in the privacy and comfort of your own home, office, or hotel suite. Perfect for Girl’s Night Out, weddings, formals, prom, pageants, bodybuilding competitions, vacation or any special occasion. Mobile tanning parties also make excellent gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and more!
Pradas uses only all-natural, alcohol-free products that are free of petro-chemicals, parabens, formaldehyde. And, she chooses to work with products that boast added skin benefits – so that clients not only get a beautiful tan, but a body treatment at the same time.
Below are a list of ingredients that are found in the spray tanning solutions Pradas uses:
- Ecocert Approved DHA
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract for moisturizing
- Purified De-Mineralized Water
- Vitamins A, C & E
- Hyaluronic Acid
How to prepare for a Spray Tanning Treatment:
- Always exfoliate before a spraytan with a non-oil based scrub. It is best to do this a day before your scheduled appointment. However if you are unable, the day of is fine.
- Shaving should be done a day before your scheduled appointment. Waxing should be done a few days before. Always use new razor blades to avoid your tan from fading unevenly.
- Avoid wearing any perfume, creams, lotions, deodorant, and make-up to your spray tan appointment, a clean canvas is always best.
- Wear dark loose fitted clothing.
- Plan on not getting wet for 6-8 hours while your tan is developing. This means no exercise and stay out of the rain! Once you have taken your first shower you can resume all regular activities.
Caring for your Spray Tan:
- Unless advised otherwise, wait 6-8 hours after your spray tan application to shower. If you are getting sprayed in the evening, you may shower the next morning. You will see the cosmetic bronzer washing off the first time you shower, the color you are left with is your end result.
- Take lukewarm showers.
- Pat yourself dry with a towel, never rub the skin.
- Moisturizing will prolong the lifespan of your tan. Make sure NEVER to moisturize before your first shower!
What to avoid:
- Retin-A and any skin bleaching products.
- Any products containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, malic or lactic acids.
- Do not use any toners and serums that contain alcohol or witch hazel.
- Facial scrubs, masks, strips as well as microdermabrasion.
- Wash clothes and loofahs
- Waxing, depilatory hair removers, hair inhibiting lotions, and dull razors
Though infrequent, a sunless tan may develop differently during various hormonal cycles (ovulation, menstruation, and even heightened stress), tans may develop lighter in color. Remember, a spray tan does not protect your skin from sunburn, so always use sunscreen!!